CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Deadline to Submit: February 28, 2018
CIT International is NOW ACCEPTING submissions for the 2018 CIT International Conference
To Create a Workshop Submission please follow the instructions below
1. Click on the link below to create a submission
If you have an account from last year with Catalyst you can skip these instructions and click on the link below
If you are new to catalyst you will need to read and follow these instructions before clicking on the link below
2. Click on the Create Account tab to register an account.
3. Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click the Sign up button.
a. CATALYST will be send you a “Confirm your account” email.
4. Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.”
5. A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
6. Click on the “Please click here to login.”
7. Login to your account.
8. Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission. You will be in edit mode of that submission.
9. Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
10. Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. *If required fields are missing data, you will see the missing data tabs indicated with a red triangle.
11. Click on the “Submit” button on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
All emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure you receive all communication, please be sure "omnipress.com" is added as a safe sender or have your IT department white list “omnipress.com.”
If you have any technical issues, please click on “Site Support,” at the bottom of the log in page.
For additional help, please use this helpful guide.
Notification of proposal selections will be made by April 14, 2018